Ice skating at the highest level… in the truest sense of the word!
The Wiener Eistraum, one of the world’s biggest ice experience, extends over four large areas and several lanes through the park on Rathausplatz in the heart of Vienna – it is even possible to reach the first floor via a 120 m long ice ramp, where a further 880 m² of ice surface is available for visitors.
On an ice surface of almost 10,000 m², the Wiener Eistraum offers the citizens of Vienna as well as numerous tourists from near and far a unique ice experience, accompanied by DJ sounds and light effects.
Ice surface: 10.000 m² | Ice ramp to the first floor: Length: 120 m | worldwide unique on 2 levels
We are proud to have been able to support such a beautiful and technically challenging project for years. Due to the innovative wishes of our customers, our team is also faced with the challenge of fulfilling customer wishes on a daily basis.
Aims of the project
- Creation of a great sports and leisure facilities offer for the citizens of the City of Vienna
- Attraction for tourists in the heart of the beautiful federal capital city
- Winter sports facilities in the middle of the city
- Flexible routing and unique ice skating on 2 levels
- Easy and flexible monitoring of the ice quality
- Safety thanks to the latest generation of dasher boards technology
- Punctual delivery and installation
Why with REALICE – Intercom Dr. Leitner?
- System for flexible routing – ICEconnect
- Objective monitoring as well as automated control of the ice quality of the entire facility, at any time on site and mobile on the smartphone via ICEmaster ®
- Individualised dasher boards incl. LED lighting
- Refrigeration technology with optimal ecological footprint
- Know-how and many years of experience
- resurfacing machines
- ECOmelt_world-wide unique snow melting system
Marketing & #leadingcustomerexperienceonice
- Guaranteed perfect and safe ice surface during the entire session
- Individual track layout
- Attractive ice rink design with Sky Rink (skating on 2 levels) accessible via a 120 m long ice ramp
- Transparent dasher boards with LED lighting underneath the handrails with impact protection ImpactPro ®
- Monitoring and remote control of the entire ice technology using the intelligent ICEmaster ® system